Soggy Monday Forecast 11/23/2020
Rain and snow will start to move in from the Kansas side the next several hours which will impact your morning commute. Make sure to head out the door with an umbrella and heavy coat too, because current temperatures are sitting in the teens and twenties this morning. As we head into the afternoon, eventually temperatures will warm above freezing and the entire region will see a transition to rain. Overall high temperatures will also be on the cool side today in the low 40s with breezy winds gusting up to 30 mph. The rain continues overnight and into tomorrow with a slight chance for a few snow flurries to start off your Tuesday forecast.
- TODAY: A wintry mix will start off the day, then gradually transition to rain by the afternoon. Highs will only reach the low 40s. HIGH: 43
- TUESDAY: Temperatures jump back to the mid-50s, but rain will last throughout the day. HIGH: 55
- WEDNESDAY: Snow flurries are possible during the morning before the skies clear to mostly sunny by the afternoon. HIGH: 49
- THANKSGIVING: Mostly sunny skies with highs in the 50s. HIGH: 52
- FRIDAY: Temperatures cool back down to the 40s with sunny skies. HIGH: 45
Meteorologist Brittany Foster