A bit of a warmer start to your Wednesday 2/10/2021
Overnight clouds have kept temperatures a bit warmer this morning and above the 0 degree mark for most. Current temperatures range from 0-10 degrees across southeast Nebraska, with wind chill values around -10. So far we are off to a better start this morning, and this trend will continue into the afternoon. High temperatures return to the teens finally and wind chill values will be near 0 degrees instead of below zero for most of the day. This warm spell doesn’t last for long though, because temperatures will drop into the weekend with the coldest arctic air arriving just in time for Valentine’s Day. Snow is also possible every day into Saturday and we could see a few inches.
- TODAY: High temperatures are back in the teens today with mostly cloudy skies. HIGH: 12
- THURSDAY: Scattered snow showers with a high in the single digits. HIGH: 8
- FRIDAY: More scattered snow showers with a cold high near 5 degrees. HIGH: 5
- SATURDAY: AM snow showers with accumulation. HIGH: 5
- SUNDAY: Bitter cold! Highs will top out in the low single digits with wind chill values well below zero. HIGH: 1
Meteorologist Brittany Foster