A bit warmer today 4/1/2021
We are off to another cold start with current temperatures in the teens and 20s this morning. Break out your heavy winter layers, especially for kids that have to stand at the bus stop. Wind speeds are pretty calm this morning, so wind chill isn’t a major issue right now. But the wind will gradually increase later today and change direction. It will shift back out of the south with a light breeze at times into the evening. This southerly wind combined with widespread sunshine, will result in slightly warmer highs temperatures in the upper 50s. Temperatures jump into the 70s through Saturday and then quickly warm to the low 80s just in time for Easter. We remain dry through most of the weekend, but there is a slight chance for a few thunderstorms Sunday night into Monday.
- TODAY: Light southerly winds warm us up to the upper 50s with sunny skies. HIGH: 58
- FRIDAY: The 70s are back! Highs quickly warm to the low 70s with blustery winds and sunny skies. HIGH: 72
- SATURDAY: Even warmer with mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 77
- EASTER: Warm with highs in the low 80s and the slight chance for a few late evening t’storms. HIGH: 82
- MONDAY: Another warm day with mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 81
Meteorologist Brittany Foster