A little warmer today with sunny skies 7/20/2021
Your Tuesday is off to a foggy start and visibility has dropped as a result. Use extra caution while driving to work this morning just in case you run into low visibility. Temperatures are currently sitting in the 50s and 60s with mostly clear skies. Highs will warm into the upper 80s by the afternoon and evening with more sunny skies. The warming trend will continue into the weekend with highs eventually peaking in the upper 90s with heat index values potentially in the triple digits. We also stay fairly dry, so the lack of rain won’t help cool us at all.
- TODAY: Highs warm into the upper 80s with mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 88
- WEDNESDAY: The 90s are back! Skies remain pretty clear with seasonal temperatures. HIGH: 90
- THURSDAY: Even warmer with highs in the mid-90s and breezy conditions. HIGH: 94
- FRIDAY: Hot temperatures in the upper 90s with heat index values around the triple digits. HIGH: 97
- SATURDAY: Still feeling toasty in the upper 90s and triple digit heat index values. T’storms late in the day? HIGH: 98
Meteorologist Brittany Foster