A tad bit warmer today with some clouds 6/2/2021
We are off to a dry start across southeast Nebraska this morning with temperatures sitting in the 50s. Some of you might run into patchy fog during your morning commute again, so use caution while driving. We will start off your day with mostly sunny skies and clouds will gradually bubble up by the afternoon. This will result in partly cloudy skies, but plenty of sunshine still. There also is the small chance again for a few spotty showers to pop up this afternoon and evening. Most of us are expected to stay dry. The warming trend continues the next few days and eventually the 90s will arrive by the weekend with humid conditions.
- TODAY: Sunny start to the day, but clouds will increase to partly cloudy by the afternoon. There is also a slight chance for a few pop-up showers. HIGH: 81
- THURSDAY: A bit warmer with highs in the mid to upper 80s. HIGH: 86
- FRIDAY: Hello 90s! The 90s return to southeast Nebraska as well as muggy conditions. HIGH: 91
- SATURDAY: Another hot day in the low 90s with more sticky conditions. HIGH: 91
- SUNDAY: A tad cooler, but still on the hot side in the upper 80s. HIGH: 89
Meteorologist Brittany Foster