Above average start to December 12/1/2020
It’s a typical December morning across southeast Nebraska as temperatures are in the 20s with mostly clear skies. As we head into the afternoon today, clouds will increase and eventually result in partly cloudy skies with mild temperatures in the upper 40s. Temperatures drop near average tomorrow back to the upper 30s with a slight chance for a few snow flurries near the Kansas border. After that, a warming trend sets in for the rest of the week and temperatures will warm above average for the first half of December.
- TODAY: Temperatures will warm well above average for the first day of December with highs in the upper 40s. HIGH: 48
- WEDNESDAY: Northerly winds cool us down with highs struggling to break out of the 30s. A few snow flurries are possible late in the day. HIGH: 39
- THURSDAY: Temperatures gradually warm back above average with clearing skies. HIGH: 43
- FRIDAY: Most of southeast Nebraska will near the 50s with sunny skies! HIGH: 49
- SATURDAY: Warm first half of the weekend with highs in the low 50s and sunny skies. HIGH: 53
Meteorologist Brittany Foster