Another foggy start to the day 2/2/2021
We are starting off your Tuesday morning with another round of dense fog! Most of southeast Nebraska is currently dealing with reduced visibility below 1 mile, so be cautious while driving. Make sure to watch out for slick spots as well, as freezing fog will accumulate on elevated surfaces and roads. The fog will start to lift as we head into the early afternoon hours, but mostly cloudy skies will likely stick around for the rest of the day. High temperatures will be near average again today in the mid-30s before we warm above average tomorrow. Wednesday’s high temperature will be the warmest this week in the mid-40s as a result of breezy southerly winds. This quickly changes on Thursday as a cold front pushes through and drops temperatures for the rest of the week. Scattered snow showers and breezy conditions are likely throughout the day Thursday.
- TODAY: Fog lifts around the early afternoon hours. Mostly cloudy skies with highs in the mid-30s. HIGH: 35
- WEDNESDAY: Warmest day of the week, and the last warm day we will see in a while! HIGH: 46
- THURSDAY: Morning cold front drops temperatures throughout the day and brings scattered snow showers with breezy winds. HIGH: 32
- FRIDAY: Mostly cloudy skies with highs in the low 30s. HIGH: 32
- SATURDAY: Bitter cold! Overcast skies with snow showers and highs only in the teens. HIGH: 15
Meteorologist Brittany Foster