Another frigid forecast today 2/9/2021
Temperatures are even colder this morning as actual air temps are currently sitting near -15 degrees in many spots. Wind chill values for some are around -30 degrees this morning with fairly calm conditions, so make sure to grab your warmest layers before you leave. You will want to keep your layers on throughout the day, because high temperatures will only top out around 7 degrees for most of southeast Nebraska. We also will see a bit of sunshine in the morning, before clouds gradually build in throughout the day. Snow flurries will move in overnight tonight and temperatures will drop below zero again. Highs will warm to the teens for Wednesday, but they will drop down close to zero by the weekend. Several chances of snow are possible as well through Saturday with accumulating snow possible Friday and Saturday.
- TODAY: Increasing clouds into the evening with highs in the single digits. HIGH: 7
- WEDNESDAY: AM snow flurries possible with mostly cloudy skies and highs back in the teens. HIGH: 11
- THURSDAY: Scattered light snow showers throughout the day with highs back in the single digits. HIGH: 8
- FRIDAY: More scattered snow showers with highs below 5 degrees. HIGH: 4
- SATURDAY: Mostly cloudy skies with highs near 0 degrees. Accumulating snow likely through the morning. HIGH: 2
Meteorologist Brittany Foster