Another Mild Day 11/17/2020
Tuesday is starting off just like a typical November morning with low temperatures in the 20s and 30s across southeast Nebraska. Wind speeds are on the quiet side for now, but once we get to the afternoon hours they could get gusty out of the southwest. This is one of the many reasons we will be above average today in the low 60s. Widespread sunshine will also heat us up throughout the day, and the clear skies will last into overnight tonight. Normally clear skies would allow temperatures to drop, but tonight the warm southwest winds will keep us mild in the upper 30s. Blustery conditions return for tomorrow and more 60s are in the forecast.
- TODAY: The 60s return for today thanks to gusty southwest winds and sunny skies. HIGH: 63
- WEDNESDAY: Hello 70s! Highs soar up to the low 70s with blustery wind speeds gusting up to 35 mph. HIGH: 72
- THURSDAY: Another warm day in the 70s with cloudy skies. HIGH: 71
- FRIDAY: Temperatures drop back down to the 50s thanks to a cold front, and the clouds stick around. HIGH: 56
- SATURDAY: Temperatures continue to drop and rain moves into the area. A few rumbles of thunder are possible. HIGH: 46
Meteorologist Brittany Foster