Another mild day filled with sunshine 1/12/2021
Tuesday is off to a calm start across southeast Nebraska with temperatures in the 20s and mostly clear skies. Temperatures will quickly warm by the afternoon, eventually topping out in the mid to upper 50s today. Today will be a great day to get outside and enjoy the warmth and sunshine, because clouds will start to slowly build in by tomorrow and Thursday. There is a slight chance for sprinkles and snow flurries both Thursday and Friday, but chances continue to look low for southeast Nebraska. We dry out by the weekend with cooler temperatures in the 30s.
- TODAY: Temperatures warm up to the mid-50s today across southeast Nebraska with sunny skies. HIGH: 54
- WEDNESDAY: The last mild day in the 50s with mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 55
- THURSDAY: A cold front drops temperatures down to the upper 30s with a chance for scattered sprinkles. HIGH: 37
- FRIDAY: Coldest day in the forecast with highs in the low 30s and scattered snow flurries. HIGH: 31
- SATURDAY: We start to slowly warm up with highs in the upper 30s and mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 39
Meteorologist Brittany Foster