Another mild day in the 60s 3/3/2021
Temperatures are back in the 20s and 30s this morning with mostly clear skies. Wind speeds are completely light across southeast Nebraska this morning and are out of the north. This isn’t resulting in decent wind chill values around the area, so most of us feel like our current air temperatures. We are expecting another quick warm up today as we head into the afternoon. Highs will peak in the low 60s again with more widespread sunshine. Get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather today, but if you can’t, don’t worry! More 60s and sunshine are on the way for the rest of the week and into the weekend. We remain dry until next week when a few chances for showers and thunderstorms return.
- TODAY: More highs in the mid to upper 60s with widespread sunshine. HIGH: 64
- THURSDAY: A bit cooler, but still mild in the low 60s. HIGH: 61
- FRIDAY: Some of the area drops back to the upper 50s with mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 58
- SATURDAY: Back to the mid-60s with sunny skies. HIGH: 65
- SUNDAY: Highs approach the low 70s with mostly sunny skies and windy conditions. HIGH: 67
Meteorologist Brittany Foster