Another mild day with hazy skies 8/3/2021
We are off to another cool start this morning with temperatures sitting in the 50s and 60s. Some patchy fog is likely this morning as well as haze, and this will drop visibility for some of your during your commute. The haze lingers into the afternoon and evening today with widespread sunshine. Conditions will be nearly the same as yesterday, but maybe just a degree or two warmer with highs in the low to mid-80s. A light breeze out of the south will be present. Temperatures gradually warm into the end of the week with the return of the 90s by Friday. Until then, we stay pretty mild with low humidity. Our next chance of rain looks to arrive late in the day Wednesday into early Thursday morning.
- TODAY: Not much of a change in the forecast! Highs will be a few degrees warmer than yesterday with hazy skies. HIGH: 85
- WEDNESDAY: A tad bit warmer with highs in the mid to upper 80s. Small chance for rain late in the day and overnight. HIGH: 87
- THURSDAY: AM scattered rain possible with highs in the upper 80s. HIGH: 88
- FRIDAY: The 90s return! Mostly sunny skies with dry conditions. HIGH: 92
- SATURDAY: Hot high temperatures in the mid-90s with heat index values near the triple digits. HIGH: 95
Meteorologist Brittany Foster