Another rain filled day 11/24/2020
Scattered showers and a bit of mist have reduced visibility across southeast Nebraska this morning. Be extra cautious as you head out the door and reduce your speed as needed. Temperatures are on the mild side this morning with most of the region sitting in the 40s and upper 30s the further up north. By the afternoon, highs will return above average in the low 50s and the intensity of the rain will increase as well. Thunderstorms will impact your commute home and wind speeds will increase into the overnight hours. But as temperatures drop overnight, the precipitation will transition over to a few snow flurries into early Wednesday morning. Skies will clear for the second half of your Wednesday and temperatures will hover in the mid-40s.
- TODAY: Visibility will improve later today and temperatures will gradually warm to the low 50s. Wind speeds will also increase as we head into the evening with thunderstorms bubbling up. HIGH: 51
- WEDNESDAY: A few flurries are possible in the morning as the last of the system pushes to the southeast. Clearing skies will take over for the rest of the day with highs in the upper 40s. HIGH: 47
- THANKSGIVING: Mostly sunny skies with highs in the low 50s. HIGH: 52
- FRIDAY: Another sun filled day with temperatures in the 50s. HIGH: 50
- SATURDAY: Warmest day of the weekend with sunny skies. HIGH: 56
Meteorologist Brittany Foster