Back Above Average Today 11/16/2020
We are kicking off this new work week with temperatures around average this Monday morning in the 20–30s. Wind speeds are generally light so far today, but a few cities this morning are dealing with a bit of a wind chill. Light layers will be needed for the first half of the day, but you can gradually shed the layers by the time we get to the afternoon! Highs will bounce above average today in the low 60s with mostly sunny skies. Wind speeds will also increase out of the northwest by the afternoon, with gusts nearing 25–30 mph at times. Looking at the rest of the week, a dry weather pattern sets up with more above average days.
- TODAY: Chilly start in the 20s and 30s, but we will quickly warm above average by the afternoon. Wind speeds increase into the evening with gusts up to 25 mph. HIGH: 60
- TUESDAY: Temperatures drop back down to the upper 50s with sunny skies. Increasing wind speeds overnight. HIGH: 57
- WEDNESDAY: Blustery conditions return with highs soaring up to the upper 60s thanks to strong southerly wind. HIGH: 67
- THURSDAY: Mostly sunny skies with highs in the upper 60s again. HIGH:69
- FRIDAY: Clouds increase and temperatures drop a bit down to the low 60s. HIGH: 61
Meteorologist Brittany Foster