Blustery end to the week 11/6/2020
We are kicking off your Friday with a mix of temperatures in the 30s and 40s. You will need the jacket this morning as you head out the door, but later today you might want to change into shorts. Highs will top out in the upper 70s again thanks to strong southerly winds. Gusts by the afternoon and evening could easily get up to 35 mph in some spots so make sure to secure any loose outdoor objects. The blustery conditions stick around through the weekend as well as the above average temperatures in the 70s. But early next week is still looking on the soggy side with several days of precipitation and a drop in temperatures.
- TODAY: Strong southerly winds will dominate the region today resulting in wind gusts up to 35 mph in some spots. Temperatures will also jump back up to the upper 70s. HIGH: 78
- SATURDAY: More 70s and windy conditions with gusts up to 35 mph in some spots. HIGH: 75
- SUNDAY: Southerly winds continue to increase up to 45 mph for some with temperatures in the 70s for the last time. HIGH: 73
- MONDAY: A cold front pushes southward resulting in widespread rain and a major temperature drop. HIGH: 64
- TUESDAY: Temperatures will be cool enough for a wintry mix to develop in the morning with highs in the 40s. HIGH: 41
Meteorologist Brittany Foster