Blustery & Mild Tuesday 1/19/2021
We are off to another mild start this Tuesday morning with chilly temperatures in the 20s and 30s. There is just enough wind outside to give us wind chill values in the teens right now, so make sure you grab the heavy layers before you head out the door. You won’t need a lot of layers by the afternoon though! High temperatures will warm back to the low 40s today with mostly sunny skies. Wind speeds will also pick up into the evening, with wind gusts topping out around 35 mph. These high winds will continue into tomorrow with gusts reaching up to 40 mph out of the southwest. This will help warm temperatures even more up into the mid-50s for highs. Temperatures will quickly drop into the weekend as we still are expecting a winter system that will bring accumulating snow.
- TODAY: Mostly sunny skies with highs in the low to mid-40s and blustery wind gusts up to 35 mph. HIGH: 43
- WEDNESDAY: Another breezy day with gusts up to 40 mph. Overall highs will peak in the mid-50s, so get outside and enjoy the mild weather! HIGH: 54
- THURSDAY: Still mild, but a bit cooler. Highs will top out in the upper 40s with mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 47
- FRIDAY: Mostly cloudy skies with highs in the low 30s. HIGH: 34
- SATURDAY: Scattered snow showers with highs in the low 30s. HIGH: 30
Meteorologist Brittany Foster