Breezy Wednesday afternoon & evening 3/31/2021
We are off to a cold start this morning as temperatures have dropped down to the 20s! Luckily, wind speeds are a lot calmer so wind chill isn’t a major issue. But bundle up still, because some of you have wind chill values in the teens despite the lighter winds. Wind speeds will quickly increase into the afternoon and evening, with gusts up to 35 mph. The area does not have any warnings today, but we still have the risk for elevated fire danger through the evening. We will also see a bit more sunshine for everyone today with highs in the low 50s. A warming trend starts tomorrow as winds return out of the south. Highs soar into the 70s and 80s with dry conditions through the weekend. Highs on Easter still look like they will warm to the low 80s with windy conditions.
- TODAY: Winds increase out of the northwest into the evening with gusts up to 35 mph. This will keep temperatures cooler in the low 50s. HIGH: 51
- THURSDAY: A bit warmer with highs near the low 60s and sunny skies. HIGH: 58
- FRIDAY: Hello warm temperatures! Highs jump up to the low 70s with breezy conditions. HIGH: 74
- SATURDAY: Another warm day with highs near the low 80s and sunny skies. HIGH: 77
- EASTER: Mostly sunny skies with warm highs in the low 80s and a bit of a breeze. HIGH: 82
Meteorologist Brittany Foster