Bryan Health implements visitor restrictions due to COVID-19 surge
All visitors, age two and older, must wear a mask or face covering upon entering and throughout their visit.
LINCOLN, Neb. (KLKN) — Bryan Health is implementing the following visitor restrictions at its Lincoln campuses and all Bryan Physician Network locations beginning Tuesday, August 31, in response to the current COVID-19 surge:
· Two unique visitors – any age – are allowed per patient, per day. This restriction applies to inpatients and outpatients, including Women’s and Children’s Tower and the Emergency Departments.
· COVID-19 patients are not allowed visitors.
· All visitors, age two and older, must wear a mask or face covering upon entering and throughout their visit.
· Food deliveries must be received outside the entrances by the ordering party.
Medical Center visiting hours:
5 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Sunday through Saturday.
Women’s & Children’s Tower, including Bryan Family Birthplace, NICU and Pediatrics – 24/7 via the Bryan Medical Plaza entrance.
Other ways to connect with a patient at Bryan Medical Center:
· Phone a patient’s room directly by dialing:
o Bryan East Campus 402-481-1xxx (patient room #)
o Bryan West Campus 402-481-9xxx (patient room #)
o Bryan Women’s & Children’s 402-481-7xxx (patient room #)
· Use your personal devices to communicate (smart phones, iPads, tablets, laptops)
For more information and additional guidelines, visit bryanhealth.org and select the “Patients & Visitors” tab at the top of the page.