Space heater sparks fire that destroys Lincoln camper

Lincoln Fire and Rescue responded to a call of a camper on fire near 31st & Potter around 6:30 a.m. Tuesday.

The camper was sitting behind a home in the alleyway.

Fire crews were able to knock down the fire quickly.

No injuries were reported, and the fire did not reach any surrounding homes.

According to the fire inspector, the blaze was caused by a space heater.

LFR wants to remind everyone, especially during this cold weather, to keep combustible items away from space heaters.

 

Categories: Top Stories