Chilly start to your Wednesday 9/8/2021
You might want to grab a light jacket before you head out the door this morning! Temperatures have fallen into the 50s across eastern Nebraska with mostly clear skies. We will remain on the comfortable side today as highs are only expected to warm into the low 80s with a light northwesterly breeze.
We are in for another cool night across the area with overnight lows in the low 50s. Temperatures stay on the cool side through Thursday, but warm weather returns for your Friday and weekend. Highs return to the upper 80s and low 90s with a small chance for rain on Sunday.
- TODAY: Chilly start with temperatures in the low 50s! Highs only warm into the low 80s today with mostly sunny skies and a light breeze. HIGH: 82
- THURSDAY: Sunny skies with highs in the low 80s again. HIGH: 82
- FRIDAY: Heat and humidity return with highs in the low 90s. HIGH: 90
- SATURDAY: Another hot and humid day with highs in the low 90s. HIGH: 90
- SUNDAY: A tad bit cooler with highs in the mid-80s and the chance for showers in the morning. HIGH: 85
Meteorologist Brittany Foster