Chilly & windy Tuesday forecast 3/30/2021
We are off to another blustery start on this Tuesday morning. Wind gusts are currently near 40 mph in some spots, resulting in wind chill values in the 30s. Bundle up before you head outside and keep the jacket handy for later today! Cooler air has moved in and highs will only warm to the low 50s today with partly cloudy skies. Wind speeds will gradually cool down throughout the day, but it will still be pretty breezy. We hold onto the 50s through tomorrow, and then the warming trend quickly returns for the end of the week. Highs will likely warm to the low 80s for the weekend and we will remain dry until early next week.
- TODAY: Not as breezy, but still pretty gusty with cooler highs in the low 50s. HIGH: 53
- WEDNESDAY: Still chilly with mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 52
- THURSDAY: Starting to warm up with sunny skies and highs in the upper 50s. HIGH: 58
- FRIDAY: Temperatures jump up to the mid-70s for highs with breezy conditions. HIGH: 74
- SATURDAY: Mostly sunny skies with highs in the upper 70s. HIGH: 76
Meteorologist Brittany Foster