Clouds and showers return Friday afternoon 4/9/2021
We are finally rain free across southeast Nebraska, but we are starting off your Friday morning with patchy fog. Be cautious as you head out and about this morning, as visibility is dropping as a result of the fog. Grab your coat before you head out the door, too! Temperatures are sitting in the 30s and 40s currently with partly cloudy skies. We might see some sunshine around sunrise, but clouds will quickly increase in the afternoon as rain moves back in. You will need the umbrella for the afternoon and evening as scattered showers will push through. High temperatures will be warmer in the low to mid-60s today, so you don’t need a heavy coat. Rain showers continue into early tomorrow morning before we finally dry out for the weekend with highs in the 60s.
- TODAY: The first half of the day will be sunny and dry, but clouds and showers move in for the rest of the day. HIGH: 64
- SATURDAY: AM showers likely before we dry around the afternoon. HIGH: 63
- SUNDAY: Highs flirt with the low 70s with mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 69
- MONDAY: A bit cooler, with highs in the low 60s and an early chance for rain in the morning. HIGH: 60
- TUESDAY: Partly cloudy skies with highs in the mid-50s. HIGH: 54
Meteorologist Brittany Foster