Cool & Cloudy Tuesday 5/11/2021
Your Tuesday is off to a cool start as temperatures are sitting in the 30s and 40s with mostly cloudy skies. Throw on your jackets before you head out, because wind chill values are making it feel more like the mid-30s for some. You might even want to keep your light jacket around for later today! High temperatures will peak in the low 60s today thanks to the cloudy skies. Cities near the Kansas border could see a few spotty showers bubble up, but most of the area will remain dry and further east could see a bit of clearing. We could see some patchy frost overnight as temperatures will dip into the upper 30s. We continue to warm into the weekend with highs eventually returning to the upper 70s by the weekend. Our rain chances increase throughout the week as well.
- TODAY: Cloudy skies continue into the afternoon and evening with highs in the low 60s. Spotty showers are possible near the Kansas border this evening. HIGH: 62
- WEDNESDAY: A bit warmer with highs in the low to mid-60s. HIGH: 64
- THURSDAY: Temperatures near the low 70s and isolated showers push into the area throughout the day. HIGH: 68
- FRIDAY: Overcast skies with a few morning showers likely. Highs return near average in the low 70s. HIGH: 70
- SATURDAY: Even warmer with more showers in the forecast. HIGH: 73
Meteorologist Brittany Foster