Cool ending to the work week 5/28/2021
We are off to one chilly start for your last Friday of May! Temperatures are currently sitting in the 40s across southeast Nebraska with overcast skies. A little bit of mist/drizzle is also falling for some thanks to the cloudy skies and a bit of patchy fog. Use extra caution if you run into any fog this morning, because it will reduce your visibility. Mostly cloudy conditions will stick around later today and this will limit our overall heating. Highs will reach the low 60s for most today, nearly 20 degrees below average for this time of the year. We drop even more overnight tonight, with partly cloudy skies and highs in the low 40s. A few slight rain chances are in the forecast throughout this upcoming Wednesday and temperatures will gradually warm back to normal.
- TODAY: High’s struggle to reach the low 60s with mostly cloudy skies. HIGH:62
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy skies and slightly warmer high temperatures. HIGH: 68
- SUNDAY: Scattered rain with highs in the mid-60s. HIGH: 66
- MEMORIAL DAY: Rainy day with highs in the upper 60s and low 70s. HIGH: 69
- TUESDAY: Partly cloudy skies with a few showers. HIGH: 71
Meteorologist Brittany Foster