Cool & sunny Veterans Day forecast 11/11/2021
We are off to a much drier start this morning! Southeast NE is currently cloud free and cold with temperatures in the 30s. Break out your heavier layers before you step outside, but you can leave the umbrella at home today. We will remain cloud free and sunny today with highs in the mid-50s today. Northwest winds will be breezy today with gusts above 30 mph at times. Canadian air sinks into the Midwest and highs fall into the upper 30s and low 40s tomorrow! Breezy winds stick around Friday with gusts around or above 40 mph at times. Winds calm down this weekend, but the cold air sticks around. Highs remain in the low 40s with overnight lows in the teens and 20s both days. We gradually warm back near and above average next week with another chance for rain mid-week.
- TODAY: Near average today with highs in the mid-50s and sunny skies. Breezy wind gusts up around and above 40 mph likely. HIGH: 55
- FRIDAY: Mostly cloudy and cold as highs only reach the upper 30s. HIGH: 38
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy skies with highs a little warmer in the low to mid-40s. HIGH: 44
- SUNDAY: Still below average in the mid-40s with mostly cloudy skies. HIGH: 45
- MONDAY: Back near average in the mid-50s. HIGH: 55
Meteorologist Brittany Foster