Cooler today and on the drier side 5/27/2021
Rain and thunderstorms are starting to push eastward out of the state and will continue to until around noon for some. Grab the rain gear before you head outside just to be safe. Temperatures are sitting in the 60s for most of southeast Nebraska currently with overcast skies. Later today we could see a little bit of sun in between clouds with highs only in the mid to upper 70s. Temperatures really drop overnight all the way down to the mid-40s. We stay cool into Friday in the 60s with the 70s not returning until the second half of the weekend. Our next chance of rain arrives on Sunday for some and Monday for most of southeast Nebraska.
- TODAY: Partly cloudy skies with highs in the mid to upper 70s. HIGH: 76
- FRIDAY: Even cooler with below average highs in the mid-60s. HIGH: 65
- SATURDAY: Warming back up with widespread sunshine. HIGH: 69
- SUNDAY: Isolated chance for showers and warmer highs in the low 70s. HIGH:
- MEMORIAL DAY: Rain showers throughout the day with temps back in the upper 60s. HIGH: 69
Meteorologist Brittany Foster