Cooler Wednesday Forecast 12/2/2020
Temperatures are in the low 20s this morning across the region with mostly clear skies and light northerly winds. Later today clouds will start to make their way into the area as a result of a storm system to the south in Kansas. Overall highs will be a bit cooler as a result thanks to the clouds and wind direction, and highs will only top out in the low 40s today. Some counties near the Kansas border might even see a few snow flurries this evening, but most of the area should remain dry. Overnight temperatures dip down to the low 20s again with dry and calm conditions. The next several days are looking warmer with highs jumping back above average into the weekend.
- TODAY: Temperatures drop to the low 40s today with partly cloudy skies. HIGH: 44
- THURSDAY: A bit warmer with partly cloudy skies. HIGH: 44
- FRIDAY: Close to the 50s with widespread sunshine. HIGH: 49
- SATURDAY: Warm temperatures with highs in the low 50s and mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 53
- SUNDAY: Mostly sunny and mild. HIGH: 45
Meteorologist Brittany Foster