Damp Tuesday forecast 3/16/2021
We are off to another foggy start across southeast Nebraska this morning and visibility is now below 1 mile in several spots. Use caution while driving this morning and turn your fog lights on. Temperatures are also on the colder side, with most of the area sitting in the upper 30s. Fog will likely linger into the afternoon and evening with a bit of mist and scattered showers. Overall high temperatures will be a bit warmer today in the upper 40s. Another round of widespread showers is on the way tomorrow and into early Thursday morning before we finally dry out just in time for the weekend. Temperatures warm to average by the end of the week, and then above average for the weekend in the 60s!
- TODAY: Foggy start to the day with scattered showers possible into the evening. HIGH: 47
- WEDNESDAY: Widespread showers with blustery conditions. HIGH: 45
- THURSDAY: Finally drying out with breezy conditions and mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 53
- FRIDAY: Sunny skies with above average highs in the mid-50s. HIGH: 56
- SATURDAY: Mostly sunny skies with highs in the low 60s and windy conditions. HIGH: 63
Meteorologist Brittany Foster