Decreasing clouds and mild for the last day of November 11/30/2021
We are off to a pretty quiet start for your Tuesday morning with temperatures in the 30s and mostly cloudy skies. Some spotty showers are currently pushing through and could result in some sprinkles this morning. But most of the area will likely stay dry thanks to dry air at the surface. The morning clouds will gradually clear as we head into the afternoon and evening today and this will help highs warm back above average. While we technically will be cooler, highs will still be around ten degrees above normal for the end of November in the mid to upper 50s. Winds will shift overnight back out of the south and some clouds will return. Overnight lows only dip into the mid to upper 30s with partly cloudy skies as we start off your Wednesday. Warmer temperatures return tomorrow and Thursday with record breaking heat likely on Thursday.
- TODAY: Temperatures will be a bit cooler today, but still above average for the last day of November. Clouds will also gradually decrease as we head into the afternoon. HIGH: 59
- WEDNESDAY: The first day of December will be warm with highs in the mid-60s! HIGH: 66
- THURSDAY: Even warmer temperatures with highs in the low 70s. (RECORD: 68, 2012) HIGH: 70
- FRIDAY: Partly cloudy skies with highs in the low to mid-50s. HIGH: 54
- SATURDAY: Mostly sunny skies and cooler with highs in the mid-40s. HIGH: 46
Meteorologist Brittany Foster