Even warmer today with more rain chances 5/19/2021
Spotty showers are currently moving through southeast Nebraska this morning and patchy fog is an issue for some. Make sure to grab the umbrella before you head out the door and be cautious while driving, just in case you run into any fog. Temperatures are still above average like the last few mornings in the low 60s. The warming trend will warm our temperatures up a few more degrees for today, into the mid to upper 70s. We could see more spotty showers and even a few thunderstorms into the evening. This will continue into overnight with more lows in the 60s. The 80s return by Friday and our daily rain chances start to drop a bit into early next week.
- TODAY: More spotty showers with the possible t’storm today. HIGH: 76
- THURSDAY: Highs flirt with the low 80s with scattered showers. HIGH: 79
- FRIDAY: Hello muggy weather! High’s soar into the low to mid-80s with muggy conditions. HIGH: 84
- SATURDAY: Dry for most of the day with a chance for PM thunderstorms. HIGH: 85
- SUNDAY: Scattered showers with highs still in the low 80s. HIGH: 83
Meteorologist Brittany Foster