Feeling like spring today 3/2/2021
Temperatures are back in the 20s again this morning with mostly clear skies. Wind chill values are currently sitting in the 20s and teens for some around southeast Nebraska thanks to wind speeds above 10 mph. The wind will continue to increase and eventually will turn blustery by the afternoon, with wind gusts around 30 mph. Combine the strong southwest breeze with widespread sunshine, and highs will quickly soar into the low 60s today! This will make it feel more like the end of March rather than the beginning. Wind speeds calm down overnight and temperatures will flirt with the upper 20s for most of the night. But a train of 60s will push through the area almost every single day this week, spoiling us with above average highs and lows. We also remain dry for the entire week with a chance for showers on Sunday.
- TODAY: Hello 60s! High’s temperatures soar to the low 60s with sunny skies. HIGH: 62
- WEDNESDAY: Another warm day with highs in the 60s. HIGH: 60
- THURSDAY: The trend of dry weather and 60s continues. HIGH: 60
- FRIDAY: A bit cooler, but still above average. HIGH: 58
- SATURDAY: More sunshine and warmth. HIGH: 61
Meteorologist Brittany Foster