Here’s which White House Staffers have tested positive, so far
WASHINGTON (KLKN) — The contagious coronavirus continues to sweep through the White House, more and more government leaders are reporting positive test results.
Above is a full list of who has tested positive so far. It shows (from left to right):
- President Donald Trump
- First Lady Melania Trump
- Presidential Aide Hope Hicks
- Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany
- Former Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee
- U.S. Senator Thom Tillis
- U.S. Senator Ron Johnson
- RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel
- Former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie
- Presidential Assistant Nicholas Luna
- Campaign Manager Bill Stepien
- Assistant Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt.
No official recoveries have been reported.