Incense caused blaze at central Lincoln home, investigator says

LINCOLN, Neb. (KLKN) – Incense was the cause of a fire that damaged a Lincoln home near 19th and South Streets on Saturday.

Lincoln Fire & Rescue arrived at the home around 10:50 p.m.  A firefighter at the scene said the house had damage from smoke.

Investigators determined that incense started clothes on fire in an upstairs closet.

Four people and a dog made it out of the home safely.  Officials say the home had around $6,000 worth of damage.

Categories: Lancaster, News, Top Stories