Last warm day of the week 1/13/2021
Temperatures are a bit warmer on this Wednesday morning compared to 24 hours ago. Most of southeast Nebraska is sitting in the upper 20s and low 30s with light winds resulting in wind chill values in the low 20s. This mild start will turn into another mild and warm January day come the afternoon. Overall highs will top out in the mid-to upper 50s with mostly sunny skies. Try to spend some time outside for a bit today, because a cold front overnight will drop our temperatures for the rest of the week. Sprinkles will fall after midnight in southeast Nebraska, followed by snow flurries into your Thursday. We could see lingering flurries into Friday morning with overall highs dropping back down to the 30s.
- TODAY: The last warm day of the week, with highs in the upper 50s and mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 58
- THURSDAY: A bit cooler with highs in the low 40s and partly cloudy skies. Sprinkles are possible throughout the day with blustery conditions. Wind gusts could peak near 60 mph for some. HIGH:43
- FRIDAY: A few flurries might fly around throughout the day with highs in the low 30s. Breezy conditions with gusts up to 45mph or higher. HIGH: 33
- SATURDAY: We start to warm back up! Highs return to the upper 30s with partly cloudy skies. HIGH: 39
- SUNDAY: Mostly sunny skies with highs in the low 40s. HIGH: 43
Meteorologist Brittany Foster