Governor Ricketts gives a vaccine update
Follow along before for live updates!
LINCOLN, Neb. (KLKN)- Join us at 10 a.m. for a live update from the Governor on Nebraska’s vaccination strategy. Follow below for live updates.
- Nebraska Protection of Vulnerable Adults from Financial Exploitation, legislation passed today (LB297)
- Older Nebraskans are especially vulnerable to be financially exploited, AARP official says
- Monday, April 5th, the entire state will be eligible for the vaccine, (all ages) but different health districts are in different places so you may not be eligible everywhere
- Ricketts says Nebraska should expect an increase in Johnson & Johnson vaccine doses to come, along with Pfizer and Moderna
- Ricketts claims that there’s “no data” that proves marijuana has medical benefits, goes on to link marijuana to teen suicides
- “The science is very clear: drugs should go through the FDA…” Ricketts says
- Ricketts is “concerned” we’ll see an uptick in casino gambling in NE