Mild, but windy Monday forecast 3/8/2021
We are starting off this new work week with mild temperatures this morning in the upper 30s and low 40s. This is well above normal for an early March morning, so enjoy the mild morning with a lighter coat today. We currently are pretty cloud free with light wind speeds out of the south, but later today both will quickly change. Clouds will build in from the west giving us partly cloudy skies into the afternoon, and wind gusts could peak near 35 mph for some. So prepare to lose sunshine throughout the day and for it to get breezy! Temperatures will still warm above average up to the mid-70s today despite the clouds. We continue to stay mild overnight with temperatures in the upper 40s. We hold onto the 70s through Wednesday, but rain chances return Tuesday through the weekend. Thunderstorms are expected on Tuesday, but we could see a winter mix come the weekend thanks to cooler temperatures.
- TODAY: Comfortable temperatures in the mid-70s with increasing clouds and blustery winds. Gusts could peak around 35 mph. HIGH: 74
- TUESDAY: Even warmer with a chance for thunderstorms late in the day. HIGH: 76
- WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy skies with highs in the low 70s and a chance of rain late in the day. HIGH: 70
- THURSDAY: Temperatures tumble down back to the mid-50s. HIGH: 55
- FRIDAY: Highs in the mid-50s with a winter mix possible. HIGH: 54
Meteorologist Brittany Foster