Mild & cloudy Memorial Day forecast 5/31/2021
Your Memorial Day morning is off to a dry start for most, but a few showers are pushing through near the Kansas border. Temperatures are in the 50s this morning with light wind speeds. Wind chill shouldn’t be an issue this morning due to the light winds, but you still might want to grab a jacket. Today should be an overall dry day, but far south near the Kansas border will likely continue to see spotty showers the rest of the day. Highs will be on the warmer side today in the low 70s with partly cloudy skies. While still technically below average, this is a bit warmer than it was this weekend. Everyone will dry out overnight tonight and temperatures will drop down in the low 50s. A warming trend continues as we head into the weekend with highs temperatures eventually warming back to average.
- MEMORIAL DAY: Spotty showers near the Kansas border into the evening. Mostly cloudy for everyone else with possible clearing to our west and highs back in the low 70s. HIGH: 72
- TUESDAY: Even warmer with a slight chance for a few isolated showers. HIGH: 75
- WEDNESDAY: Highs flirt with the low 80s with an isolated chance for showers and t’storms. HIGH: 79
- THURSDAY: Mostly sunny skies and on the warmer side! Highs return to average in the low 80s. HIGH: 83
- FRIDAY: Sunny skies with highs in the mid to upper 80s.
Meteorologist Brittany Foster