Mild morning, hot afternoon & evening 4/26/2021
We are starting off this new work week with comfortable temperatures! You can roll those windows down during your commute this morning and maybe even leave the jacket at home. Temperatures across the area are in the 60s with breezy winds out of the south and clear skies. Wind speeds will quickly turn blustery by the afternoon and evening with gusts near 30 mph. These winds and widespread sunshine will quickly warm temperatures to the low 90s! Today could be the first time this year we hit the 90s so make sure to wear light clothes. We stay mild overnight with lows back in the 60s and increasing clouds. Warm temperatures in the 80s stick around tomorrow before we cool down back to the 60s and 70s for the remainder of the week. We could see a few thunderstorms Tuesday night into Wednesday with a dry end to the week.
- TODAY: Temperatures will soar into the upper 80s and low 90s by the evening with blustery winds. HIGH: 91
- TUESDAY: A bit cooler, but still warm with highs in the low 80s. Clouds will increase throughout the day and thunderstorms are likely late in the evening. HIGH: 82
- WEDNESDAY: Highs in the mid-60s with spotty showers. HIGH: 65
- THURSDAY: Mostly sunny skies with highs in the 70s. HIGH: 70
- FRIDAY: A bit warmer with mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 74
Meteorologist Brittany Foster