Mild & Sunny Monday Forecast 1/11/2021
We are off to a mild start on this Monday morning, as temperatures are sitting above average in the twenties. The cloudy skies we were stuck with this past weekend have finally pushed out of Nebraska, leaving us with clear skies a potentially a beautiful sunrise. Afternoon high temperatures will soar thanks to the widespread sunshine, and we will see highs topping out in the mid to upper 40s today. So grab the sunglasses and a light jacket before you head out the door this morning! Temperatures will fall back to the 20s overnight tonight with another calm and clear night. The lack of clouds the next several days and wind speeds out of the south, will continue to boost our temperatures eventually into the 50s come Wednesday. Temperatures drop by Thursday and we could see a winter mix!
- TODAY: Hello warmth! High temperatures warm to the mid-40s today with widespread sunshine. HIGH: 46
- TUESDAY: Mostly sunny skies and even warmer with highs in the upper 40s and low 50s. HIGH: 49
- WEDNESDAY: Warmest day of the week with highs in the low 50s and partly cloudy skies. HIGH: 50
- THURSDAY: Cold front moves through and drops temperatures a bit with the chance for a winter mix. HIGH: 47
- FRIDAY: We continue to cool with lingering snow flurries possible. HIGH: 42
Meteorologist Brittany Foster