Mild Wednesday Forecast 11/4/2020
Clouds are starting to build into southeast Nebraska this morning from the Kansas side giving us partly cloudy skies to start off your Wednesday. Temperatures are also on the mild side only in the 40s across the region, so a light jacket is all you will need as you head out the door this morning. Later today you can shed the layers again as highs will near the upper 70s this evening with mostly sunny skies. This trend will continue to last until the end of the week before our precipitation chances increase and winter blankets across Nebraska.
- TODAY: Temperatures remain above average with a bit of clouds in the sky. High temperature records could be broken again today. HIGH: 77
- THURSDAY: Widespread sunshine returns and the 70s stick around. HIGH: 75
- FRIDAY: Blustery conditions arrive for most of the day and highs near the low 80s. HIGH: 77
- SATURDAY: More breezy conditions with temps in the 70s. HIGH: 74
- SUNDAY: Likely the last day we see the 70s with breezy conditions and a slight chance of rain. HIGH: 73
Meteorologist Brittany Foster