More rain in the forecast 3/15/2021
Most of southeast Nebraska is dealing with widespread fog this morning as well as drizzle. Use caution while driving and bring your rain gear! Temperatures are more on the mild side in the low 40s with a few upper 30s in the area. Later today we won’t warm up much more thanks to cloud coverage as the weekend low pressure system that brought us all the rain moves out. Highs will reach the upper 40s with scattered showers lingering into the afternoon and evening. Most of us will stay dry overnight with low temperatures in the mid-30s. Our break from the rain doesn’t last forever though, as another low pressure system moves in by Tuesday. Rain showers return Tuesday night and last into Thursday with the chance of a winter mix. We dry out into the weekend.
- TODAY: Scattered rain showers throughout the day with highs in the upper 40s. HIGH: 47
- TUESDAY: Rain returns late in the day with highs in the low 50s. HIGH: 50
- WEDNESDAY: Scattered showers throughout the day with breezy conditions. HIGH: 44
- THURSDAY: Showers with the possibility for a winter mix. HIGH: 46
- FRIDAY: Drying out with highs warming back to the mid-50s. HIGH: 54
Meteorologist Brittany Foster