More sprinkles & showers today 5/18/2021
Patchy fog has spread over southeast Nebraska this morning and a bit of mist/drizzle. Use caution while driving, as the fog has reduced visibility and you will need your wipers on due to the drizzle. Temperatures are on the comfortable side in the 50s and low 60s, so you can head out the door without the jacket. Just make sure to grab the rain gear because we will have spotty showers and sprinkles throughout the day. Highs will top out in the mid-70s today with mild overnight temperatures in the low 60s. Another round of patchy fog is possible tonight into tomorrow morning with more rain in the forecast every day. Highs continue to warm into the weekend.
- TODAY: Spotty showers around southeast Nebraska with highs in the low to mid-70s. HIGH: 73
- WEDNESDAY: Better chance for spotty showers with highs near the upper 70s. HIGH: 78
- THURSDAY: Highs flirt with the low 80s with the chance for scattered showers and thunderstorms. HIGH: 79
- FRIDAY: Dry for most of the day with the chance for scattered PM t’storms. HIGH: 83
- SATURDAY: Isolated chance for t’storms with highs near the mid-80s. HIGH: 84
Meteorologist Brittany Foster