More than a dozen units called to Lincoln house fire on a hazardous Thursday morning

LINCOLN, Neb. (KLKN) – More than a dozen units were called to a house fire in Lincoln on Thursday morning.

This all started near 49th Street and Pioneers Boulevard just before 2:45 a.m.

Lincoln Fire & Rescue crews closed part of the area down as they battled the blaze.

Officials said no one was injured in this fire, which was caused by a faulty heating system.

The home is a total loss, according to LFR.

The temperature was below freezing at the time, making the situation even more hazardous for firefighters.

Ice from Wednesday’s storm also added to the danger.

Categories: Breaking News, Lancaster, News, Top Stories