Much cooler today with a northwesterly breeze 11/17/2021
Your Wednesday is starting off with quite a bit of cloud coverage and cool temperatures in the 40s. Breezy morning winds are making it feel more like the 30s though, so make sure to grab your coat before you head outside. Temperatures will be much cooler today with highs only in the upper 40s and low 50s. Clouds will gradually start to clear throughout the day and wind speeds will be gusty at times with wind gusts above 25 mph. Overnight temperatures plunge into the mid to upper 20s thanks to clear skies. We remain cool in the 40s tomorrow, before the winds switch back out of the south Friday and bring temperatures back into the upper 50s. Breezy conditions also return Friday and an overall dry pattern sticks around through next week.
- TODAY: Clouds begin to clear by the afternoon and highs warm into the upper 40s and low 50s for some. Northwest wind gusts above 25 mph likely at times today. HIGH: 50
- THURSDAY: Coolest day of the work week as highs only warm into the mid-40s with mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 46
- FRIDAY: Breezy southerly winds return and help warm us back above average. HIGH: 56
- SATURDAY: Another above average day with highs in the mid-50s. HIGH: 56
- SUNDAY: A bit cooler with highs in the upper 40s and mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 47
Meteorologist Brittany Foster