Not as hot with the chance for thunderstorms 6/18/2021
Southeast Nebraska is currently on the dry side while the northeastern half of the state is currently seeing a few isolated thunderstorms. Clouds are building in as a result with temperatures in the 60s and 70s. We will see a bit of sunshine by the afternoon and evening today, but more isolated thunderstorms are in the forecast. Highs will be a bit cooler in the mid-90s and lighter winds today. We hold onto the 90s through the weekend and start off next week only in the 70s and 80s. So get ready for another swing in temperatures! Several rain chances return for next week as well with the possibility of severe weather.
- TODAY: A tad bit cooler with highs in the mid-90s and the chance for isolated strong to severe t’storms. HIGH: 95
- SATURDAY: Even cooler with mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 90
- FATHER’S DAY: Mostly cloudy skies with the chance for t’storms. HIGH: 96
- MONDAY: Big drop in temperatures are highs only warm to the upper 70s and low 80s. AM rain chance. HIGH: 77
- TUESDAY: Mostly sunny skies with highs in the low 80s. HIGH: 82
Meteorologist Brittany Foster