One last mild day before the warmth returns 7/12/2021
Temperatures are on the cool side this morning with most of southeast Nebraska sitting in the 50s and 60s. The pleasant weather trend will continue into today as highs will only top out in the mid-80s with mostly sunny skies and light winds. Warmer temperatures return tomorrow as highs peak in the 90s through Wednesday. Our rain chances also return Tuesday night with the potential for strong to severe storms. Rain chances continue every day through next week and temperatures bounce around in the 80s and 90s.
- TODAY: Another day with highs in the mid-80s with a light breeze and sunny skies. HIGH: 85
- TUESDAY: Back in the low 90s with mostly sunny skies. Chance for strong to severe storms late in the day. HIGH: 91
- WEDNESDAY: Scattered showers with warm highs in the low 90s. HIGH: 93
- THURSDAY: Cooling back down to the mid-80s with scattered rain. HIGH: 85
- FRIDAY: A tad bit warmer in the upper 80s with isolated rain chances. HIGH: 88
Meteorologist Brittany Foster