Pleasant Friday Forecast 10/30/2020
We will start off your Friday with temperatures in the low 30s and wind chill values in the 20s, but a pleasant warm up arrives by the evening. Abundant sunshine will be present over Nebraska today and highs will soar into the low 60s with light northerly winds. Late this evening into overnight, the wind will return to the south and pick up in intensity. A breezy Halloween forecast is in store with highs in the low 60s again and more sunshine. By the time the kids are trick or treating temperatures will be mild in the 50s around sunset. Looking into next week, temperatures soar well above average to start off November with highs in the 70s!
- TODAY: Widespread sunshine in the forecast today with highs topping out in the lower 60s for most of Nebraska. HIGH: 61
- HALLOWEEN: Perfect outdoor weather for any Halloween festivities with highs in the 60s and plenty of sunshine. Temperatures will be in the 50s just in time to trick-or-treat after sunset. HIGH: 63
- SUNDAY: We cool down a bit with highs returning to the low 50s and blustery conditions stick around. HIGH: 51
- MONDAY: The second warming trend begins! Highs return to the 60s with clear skies. HIGH: 62
- ELECTION DAY: Hello fall? Temperatures soar back to the mid-40s with more sunshine. HIGH: 74