POLL OF THE DAY: Who has the best holiday beverage?
LINCOLN, Neb. (KLKN) – As retail stores roll out their holiday plans, coffee shops have released their holiday menu to help you get in the festive spirit. Dunkin’, Starbucks’, and Scooter’s have all released their holiday beverage menu for the 2021 season.
We have all of the new holiday menus below for each coffee shop to help you decide who has the best drink and what are the must-try items.
Dunkin’: available November 3rd
- New Holiday Blend Coffee
- Peppermint Mocha Signature Latte
- New Toasted White Chocolate Signature Latte
- New White Mocha Hot Chocolate
Starbucks: available November 4th
- Peppermint Mocha (back for its 19th year)
- Iced Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte
- Irish Cream Cold Brew
- Caramel Brulee Latte
- Toasted White Chocolate Mocha
- Chestnut Praline Latte
- Peppermint Mocha
- Holiday Spice Caramelicious
- Sugar Cookie Latte