Rainy Monday forecast 3/22/2021
Rain showers are quickly pushing eastward into the viewing area and they will soon arrive in Lincoln and Omaha. Grab the umbrella before you head out the door because this will be an all-day event! Temperatures are currently on the mild side in the low 40s across southeast Nebraska. Warming will be limited today thanks to the rain and the clouds as highs will only top out in the mid to upper 40s. The evening commute will likely be more on the soggy side compared to the morning, as rain chances increase into the evening and overnight hours. Tuesday morning also looks wet and the rest of the day will also be full of showers and possibly thunderstorms. Highs gradually warm to the upper 50s by the end of the week with more scattered chances for rain.
- TODAY: Periods of light to heavy showers throughout the day. Keep the rain gear handy! HIGH: 48
- TUESDAY: Soggy morning commute, with more showers throughout the day. Temperatures will be a bit warmer. HIGH: 53
- WEDNESDAY: We finally dry out with partly cloudy skies and highs in the low 50s. HIGH: 52
- THURSDAY: Mostly sunny to partly cloudy skies. Highs in the low to mid-50s. HIGH: 54
- FRIDAY: Another round of showers is possible with highs in the mid-50s. HIGH: 56
Meteorologist Brittany Foster