Soggy Thursday with cooler temperatures 9/30/2021
A few spotty light showers are moving through the area currently with temperatures in the 50s to 70s. Scattered showers and thunderstorms will continue to bubble up throughout the afternoon and evening today, so keep the rain gear handy. The rain and cloud cover will both limit our warming, resulting in seasonal highs back in the low 70s today. A few showers and thunderstorms are possible overnight tonight and temperatures are expected to fall into the low 60s. Highs the next several days will hover around the low 70s with daily rain chances through Saturday. We dry out next week with the chance for a few highs in the 60s.
- TODAY: Back in the low to mid-70s after a warm start to the week! Scattered showers and thunderstorms likely throughout the day. HIGH: 74
- FRIDAY: More scattered rain throughout the day with cool highs in the low 70s. HIGH: 74
- SATURDAY: A tad bit cooler with highs in the low 70s and scattered rain. HIGH: 71
- SUNDAY: Finally on the dry side, with mostly sunny skies and highs still in the low 70s. HIGH: 73
- MONDAY: Sunny and cool in the low 70s. HIGH: 73
Meteorologist Brittany Foster